Monday, January 30

Short Stories On : Acceptance

Won't. Lose.

Even if the rain falls down.
   These cold bones
The freezing breath sweeps.
   These cold sweats
Creeping as quiet as death.
   These cold sands

Damnit why's it so painful.
This chest burning. This head aching.
Going crazy plus Crazy.
My wind-messed hair on water drops. Then suddenly..
Le wild mud puddles appeared!
With my slippers wet and muddy.

"****! My feets are dirty now thanks to you!"
"Curses and damnations on the weather!"

curses and curses and curses and curses and curses and curses and curses and curses curses and curses and curses and curses and curses and curses and curses and curses
and curses until I saw...

the old man with one leg, walking under the rain.

the old lady with legs only up to her knee.

.........

Right there, I stand.. just- stricken.
at whom was i just cursing at REALLY?


Think. realize.

ACCEPTANCE.
and thankfulness.

Qadr Allah wa masha Fa'al.



Just a guy. Writing away the nights..
Seeking refuge in thick comfy mushy pillowy blanket..
and whining about it.

Whatever, go. Just get through this.
To carry out my duties. I have to. We have to.
The weak me, never independent.
but always dependent.
with His help.
I won't lose.
Not this time.
Not anytime.

z.

3 notes:

syah said...

suka! :D

Fawwaz -Ramz said...

gembira ada pembaca yang suka! terima kasih, syah. :)

zikri said...

selamat jalan jalan :)

Post a Comment

Goes better with Firefox

Upgrade
eXTReMe Tracker
 
;