Saturday, July 9

Reactive Hyperemia




Reactive hyperemia:
n. Hyperemia in a part resulting from the restoration of its temporarily blocked blood flow.



__________________________________________________________________________




March, April, May, June, and now July. 

It’s been that long ..



"Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim."


. . .

I haven’t posted in a while.

Why’s that?

I’ve no idea.

Post posts.

A post is created when there's something big going on.

And there's almost -nothing- going on around here.

Or you could say that there’s always something going on,

but I wasn't there when it happened.

There lies the problem.

5 months this time.

Oh, the lazinesss.


So… Unfortunately I found something to write about.

About something exciting.

Albeit a little boring.

Hint:Hint:Hint:

It can be summarized in 3 words.

One two three.




Finished. Exam. Woooh!




. . . .
The End
-----



… NOT quite.

Not quite, as in, I haven’t truly finished the exams. There’s a few more days lefty.

Then It’ll be the end of my end-year exams.

Though everyone’s in holiday mode already.

Not excluding me.

 (whoopsa)

One last paper, the most ‘challenging’ yet. 

English.

or Medical-English-Something.

Let’s make it sound harder with something advanced in front.

Advanced-medical-english-something.

..yeah.



Anyway, I’ve gotten around the first year of medic school.

Medic school introduced me to..

New people, friends. Teachers.

Some newer subjects in my life.

Anatomy, Biochemistry, Histology, Physiology.

It’s quite a tough first year.

Can’t say I tried very hard.

That which I regret.

I hadn’t prepared enough.

For the exams.

And my tendency to get distracted.

During study leave,

With Scrubs S1-S3, Guitar hero and all.

And Dragon Age–

--Ok enough.

And as the old proverbs say;

 “You reap what you sow.”

There’s gonna be some consequence.

I don’t expect high results.

I might even have to do the “second round”.

Bleagh.

But I’ll be better prepared for the second year.

It’s gonna happen.

InsyaAllah.



p/s:  lately, noticed everyone’s talking about going back to the homelaaand.

& pasal kawen.

 -.-“




0 notes:

Post a Comment

Goes better with Firefox

Upgrade
eXTReMe Tracker
 
;