Friday, September 17

Start of a venture.

                            
" بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم "

In the name of Allah the most Gracious, most Merciful.



Hello. Welcome to my blog. Blog so new, that I'd have to welcome myself to it too. 
This is the first post towards a whole other more posts.
 a Blog is something I've been thinking to do in a long time, but never quite got started. 
I figured, I gotta start soon. As they say, 
"A thousand miles journey starts with the first step."

so here goes, while I still have time. September 16th today. 
Just a couple of days, even hours! "It" won't be long now, 
before I'll start my own undertaking that'll have an outcome not yet certain.
 oh Merciful god.

Soon, VERY soon.

My hopes are that I'll be able to write some sort of a journal in this,
 a simple record of my future undertakings (for self-reference, and my family, friends).
And probably as a small secluded cave, a place to rant all i want. haha . 
Else, I dunno. I'm not sure what other people write in their blog... 
and write quite a long post at that. 
I sure don't expect to see meself write anything brilliant anytime ever soon. 

That's quite about it. I think its enough for start with. 
I'll update when I have time, occasionally if not frequently. 
daily updates most unlikely. 

to friends, futhering their studies.
 Those far and near, local or overseas.
 Fare you well.
 I pray the best for you all. 
Barakallahu lakum.
Until we meet again. 


-FZ


0 notes:

Post a Comment

Goes better with Firefox

Upgrade
eXTReMe Tracker
 
;